Finding your events online
Navigate using the drop down menu at the top of the site using the ‘what’s on’ button. The events are listed by date.
How to Order Online
* When you have found the event(s) of your choice, simply select the event you wish to purchase, ticket type, number of tickets required and click on the ‘Add to Cart’ button. This event will then be added to the shopping basket for you. Please feel free to carry on browsing – you can add further events to your shopping bag at any time.
* Once you have finished selecting your purchases, you can view your selected products in your cart and at this stage you can amend any quantities, remove any items or empty the shopping basket completely.
* Now you are happy with your selections, please click on the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ link on the right hand side of the page.
* Here you will be taken through to our customer area.
* Next you will be prompted to enter your billing and delivery addresses.
* Please note that an administration charge of 50p per ticket will automatically be added to all on-line tickets sales.
* Once this is complete you can proceed with payment of your order by clicking ‘Proceed to Paypal’
* Then you will be transferred through to Paypal to complete you payment. You can select your preferred payment method at this stage.
* This is the end of the ordering process. An email confirmation will be sent to you with details of the order.
Please note that tickets will not be posted however they will be available for collection on the door on the evening of the performance.
Site and customer security is of prime importance to us. Biggar Theatre Workshop has chosen Paypal as its preferred payment method.
Why Paypal is safe for buyers
PayPal deliver one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. After more than a decade as the leader in online payments, they’ve learned a thing or two about keeping your information safe.
* Paypal use fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity.
* Paypal have a team of over 2,000 specialists including former law enforcement officials, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft.
* To help weed out fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by state of the art models.
* Paypal ensure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed our verification system and identity check.
For more information click on Paypal